One of the Industries top Shooting Tripods:
- Switcheroo® Shooting System – Easily switch between accessories in the field using the same shooting tripod
- Three-section, high-strength, lightweight aluminum legs with camo finish
- Universal Shooting Rest swivels 360° and rubber covered to prevent damage to gun stocks
- Rapid-adjust lever locks with adjustable tension
- Legs adjust independently out to 40° angle with adjustable tension
- Inch markers on middle leg sections help to quickly reach a set height
- All-terrain foot system with rubber feet that screw up to reveal a steel tip for better grip on ice
- Use in sitting, kneeling, or standing positions – from 22″ to 68″ usable height when legs are spread
- Height when closed for carrying is 31″
- Carry bag and allen wrench included
- Weighs approximately 40 oz.
NOTE: The only difference between the BOG CLD and TAC Series is the finish on the legs (i.e. black vs. camo).
Notice for California consumers:
⚠ WARNING: Cancer – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov