Introducing the Frankford Arsenal® Platinum Series Hand Deprimer. The Hand Deprimer is made of robust die cast aluminum and features our (patent pending) Universal Collet System. In just 4 easy steps you can deprime your spent brass by hand. No need to set up your press and reset your dies to deprime a few cases. This system is fully contained. It even captures the spent primers in a collection tube so you can dump them later. Our Universal Collet System can handle brass from .20 cal all the way up to .338 lapua. This deprimer can even deprime pistol brass. Military crimped primers are easily removed as well with the full length ergonomic grip.
- Extremely efficient design for ease and speed of depriming
- Universal collet system to deprime brass from .20 cal up to .338 Lapua
- Robust die cast aluminum construction for extended use
- Auto-ejecting case holder for easy removal of deprimed cases
- Comes with 3 different collets for different diameter cases
- Features an easily removable spent primer catch tube
- Easily deprime crimped primers
- Works on pistol and rifle brass
- Ergonomic grip
Notice for California consumers:
⚠ WARNING: Cancer – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Q- What size decapping pin does it come with?
A-It comes with the standard .08 decapping pin.
Q-If my decapping pin break is it replaceable?
A-Yes it is replaceable. You can also replace it with a .062 decapping pin.
CHANGING THE DECAPPING PIN
- Remove the set screw in the back of the case holder
- Remove the old decapping pin
- Remove all debris in the decapping pin hole in the case holder (blow out with compressed air). This ensures that the new decapping pin can be installed to the full depth.
- Insert the new decapping pin until the pin bottoms out
- Reinstall set screw
ADJUSTING THE AUTO-EJECT CASE HOLDER SPRING DETENTS
- There are 2x spring plungers that lift the case holder up at an angle when the lever is released. These plungers may need to be adjusted over extended use.
- The plungers have thread-locker installed, so first remove the plungers and reapply medium strength thread-locker
- Tilt the case holder up, as shown above, and reinstall the plungers with enough tension to hold the case holder at an angle
- Test the plunger tension by pushing the case holder down and squeezing the lever and releasing (case holder should be lifted by the plungers, as shown above). Readjust plungers as needed until the case holder lifts and holds at an angle as shown above(the angle should allow enough clearance to remove and install a case)