- Three-section, lightweight aluminum legs with matte black finish
- High-strength ABS plastic head and leg connectors
- Universal Shooting Rest swivels 360° and rubber covered to prevent damage to gun stocks
- Rapid-adjust twist locks loosen or tighten legs with just a couple of turns
- Removable rubber feet unscrew to a reveal carbide tip for better grip on ice
- Use in sitting or kneeling positions – from approximately 21″ to 40″ usable height when legs are spread
- Height when closed for carrying is 25″
- Weighs approximately 19 oz.
IMPORTANT: The SB-2 is our lightest, least expensive bipod, and is not designed to hold more than 10-12 lbs of weight on the shooting rest. Unlike other BOG-POD® bipods, it features an ABS plastic head and leg connectors to reduce its weight. Therefore, it is not designed for extremely hard field use. When the legs of the bipod are spread fully out, it is important to make sure not to put any excessive downward pressure on the rest as this could cause damage to the leg connectors.